Skip to the content
- 1 pint Greek yogurt FAGE
- 1 English cucumber
- ⅓ cup Dimitri Extra Virgin Olive Oil (DEVOO)
- 1 tablespoon Greek red win vinegar “TOP”
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed to a paste
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and grate the cucumber. Add a little salt and squeeze between the hands to remove all water.
- Put the yogurt in a bowl, add the cucumber, add the Dimitri Extra Virgin Olive Oil (DEVOO) and mix everything together until it is all blended.
- Add the red wine vinegar and the dill. Add the garlic (optional). Add pepper and taste for seasoning. Add salt if you think it’s necessary.
- Refrigerate ½ hour before you serve.