Skip to the content
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons Dimitri Lemon Infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic, or cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes, ground cayenne, or ground chipotle
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan (set aside)
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional) (set aside)
- Reheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, oil, garlic, and spices. Gently stir until shrimp is coated with oil and spices. Set the bowl aside without washing it.
- Place shrimp in a single layer onto the baking sheet.
- Place into the oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Put cooked shrimp back in the large bowl, add Parmesan and cilantro and gently toss to coat.
- Serve immediately. Very nice with side salad, corn on the cob, or polenta.