Skip to the content
Greek Oven Baked Potatoes
- 8 large potatoes, peeled, cut into large wedges (about 5-6 wedges per potato)
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 cups Dimitri Extra Virgin Olive Oil OR Dimitri Lemon Infused EVOO
- 3 tablespoon dried oregano
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Put the potatoes into a baking pan.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper. Add the oregano, the garlic, the lemon juice, the Dimitri Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the water and mix together.
- Cover the pan with parchment paper and aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes. Unwrap and bake for an additional 15 minutes until a nice golden brown crust has formed on the potatoes.
- Kali Orex!