1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In large bowl, combine shrimp, oil, garlic, and spices. Gently stir until shrimp is coated with oil and spices. Set bowl aside without washing it.
- Place shrimp in a single layer onto the baking sheet.
- Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Put cooked shrimp back in the large bowl, add Parmesan and cilantro and gently toss to coat.
- Serve immediately. Very nice with side salad, corn on the cob, or polenta.
Credit to Summer Westman for this recipe . Made this and just had to share it!